Rooms to feel good
Rooms to feel good
Find your retreat, for restful sleep and dreamy holidays in the Allgäu. A balanced combination of wood and light colours creates an incomparable atmosphere in our rooms, where you will feel at home from the very first moment. The Allgäu mountains are always by your side, and you can enjoy a special view from each of our rooms.
50 m² for 2 to 4 persons
230 to 290 € per room for 2 persons
South-facing balcony with a fantastic view of the Allgäu High Alps and the ski jump in Oberstdorf. Modern, alpine style with spruce old wood furniture, real wood flooring and a free-standing bathtub.
38 m² for 2 to 4 persons
200 to 260 € per room for 2 persons
South-facing balcony with a fantastic view of the Allgäu High Alps and the ski jump in Oberstdorf. Modern, alpine style with spruce old wood furniture and real wood flooring.
33 m² for 2 persons
190 to 250 € per room for 2 persons
Modern, alpine style with spruce old wood furniture and real wood flooring.
South-east balcony with a beautiful mountain panorama. The view extends from the Sonnenköpfe, over the Nebelhorn group and the Allgäu High Alps to the ski jump in Oberstdorf.
Alternatively, south-west-facing balcony with views of the gigantic Allgäu mountain range, the ski jump in Oberstdorf and the peaks of the Hörnergruppe. This room has an open bathroom.
28 to 30 m² for 2 persons
180 to 240 € per room for 2 persons
Modern alpine style with oak furniture, real wood floor and open bathroom.
North-east balcony with a beautiful mountain panorama. The view extends from the Grünten, over the Sonnenköpfe to the Allgäu High Alps.
Alternatively, north-west balcony with a view of the peaks of the Hörnergruppe, the Grünten and down into the valley to Fischen.
- Exclusive location in natural and authentic surroundings with unlimited mountain scenery. Starting from the Grünten, over the picturesque view of the Sonnenköpfe, the Nebelhorn group, the Allgäu High Alps to the ski jump in Oberstdorf over the Hörner chain.
- Wonderfully clear and fresh mountain air as well as healthy mountain spring water.
- Surrounded by countless peaks as far as the eye can see.
- The perfect starting point for numerous activities, excursions and hikes in the Alps.
- Excursions to many cultural highlights and sights.
- Adventure tours for the whole family right from the hotel door.
- Sports activities in the immediate vicinity such as paragliding, golf, rafting and much more.
- Free ride on the Stinesser lift, right next to the hotel.
- Check-in / Check-out: Your room is ready for occupancy from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Your room will be vacated by 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Wellness use possible on the day of departure. This means that you vacate the room by 10:30 a.m. and you can still enjoy the wellness area. We charge only 20 € per person, for children up to 14 years only 10 €. Registration at the reception is required.
- At Hotel Bergflair, no wishes should remain unfulfilled. Surprise your companion and book, for example, a carriage ride or order a bouquet of flowers from us.
- New, stylish and modern rooms with high-quality, regional materials in warm tones and with a dreamlike mountain panorama from every room.
- Inviting and open reception area.
- Casual lounge and modern “rock bar”.
- All rooms are equipped with balcony, bathtub or shower, safe, mini fridge, TV, radio, WLAN and LAN connection. For a healthy sleep we provide a pillow menu.
- Bergflair wellness bag with cosy bathrobe, towels and bath slippers for the duration of your stay. Would you like to have some Bergflair feeling for home after your stay? We are happy to offer you our wellness bag for sale for this purpose.
- Rich breakfast buffet from 07:30 to 10:30 with a large selection of local products, as well as freshly prepared egg dishes.
- Choice of different coffee and tea variations.
- Daily fine selection of cheese from the region.
- Fresh apples all day for you.
- Free parking directly at the hotel.
- Charging points for electric cars.
- Free WLAN in the room and in the entire hotel, additionally free LAN connection in the room.
- Flower service (for a fee).
- Newspaper service (for a fee).
- You have a birthday or celebrate your wedding anniversary during your stay? We will be happy to help you if you are planning a surprise for your loved ones. Because there is always a reason to celebrate – Cheers!
- Jacuzzi in the outdoor area with grandiose mountain scenery.
- Use of the wellness area with a view of the Sonnenköpfe, the magnificently striking Rubihorn and all the way to Oberstdorf.
- Free use of our panorama sauna.
- Three soothing experience showers.
- Panorama relaxation room with a view of our “local mountain” the Rubihorn.
- All-day teas, Alpine water and fresh fruit at our tea bar.
- Children’s bathrobes (on request).
- Hiking and biking possible directly from the hotel door.
- Hiking backpack and hiking poles for easy ascent or descent for hire (deposit required).
- Hiking map of the surrounding area (for sale).
- Morning post with hiking suggestions.
- “Biker tools” for repairs to your bike (available on request).
The Allgäu-Walser-Card (your guest card) offers various discounts in leisure facilities in the region (e.g. in the Breitachklamm, the deepest gorge in the Bavarian Alps and the deepest rock gorge in Central Europe).
At Hotel Bergflair you can now, quite literally, recharge your batteries. Not only you in our relaxing wellness area, but also your electric car at our new charging station. Billing takes place according to kWh.